The National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, Oman Air recently worked together with Standard Charted Pakistan to offer unique discounts to everyone who holds its card, an announcement made on Monday.
Oman Air Discount Details:
Prestigious customers of Standard Chartered would now be able to avail exceptional fares on all Oman Air flights for both Business and Economy class, it included. Oman Air is putting flat 10% off on Economy class while 20% off on Business class to all Standard Chartered cardholders.
Ken Marshall who is a Country Manager Oman Air in Pakistan stated:
“I believe such efforts are vital for our organization, as these limited time offers are imperative to our customers. This coordinated effort with Standard Chartered Pakistan is reliable with Oman Air’s drive to offer our clients esteem services. We are putting forth a level markdown on both economy and business class to keep our clients cheerful and fulfilled,” He included.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket sales from September 1, 2017, to October 31, 2017.
- Legitimate for outbound travel period from Sept. 1, 17 to December 31, 2017.
- Discount is applicable for Business and Economy class, one way and return journeys. Discount is only applicable on base fare. Taxes and surcharges are payable.
- Discount is applicable just to Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan’s cardholders.
- No stopover paid by the carrier to be given on these charges.
- Discount is for the online station only.
- Blackouts are applicable where existing.
- Discount is not for domestic, codeshare, interline and rail service sectors.
- This promotion is not legitimate with existing promotions.
- Discount is applicable for setting up on Oman Air CTO and www.omanair.com in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
- All other general terms and conditions will apply according to fare rule.
- Please review fare rules at the time of purchase. Every single other condition is applicable as per fare rules.